Player 3:
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Re: Call for GMs for Petries on 8 November

Post by Pippin » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:12 pm

I noticed you have We Be Goblins scheduled for 6 hours.  When I've run it and played in it, it only took 4 at most, usually less.  Are you planning to also run We Be goblins Too as part of it and is that why it's a longer span?
Sean

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:15 am

Pippin wrote: I noticed you have We Be Goblins scheduled for 6 hours.  When I've run it and played in it, it only took 4 at most, usually less.  Are you planning to also run We Be goblins Too as part of it and is that why it's a longer span?
Sean...

This particular day is the day of the 6th Annual Micro-Con RPG Mini Con which is being held at Petrie's games.  That's why we are running the one hour quests for the entire day at one table, to give players a chance to try something new.  We also decided to go with We Be Goblins! as an introductory adventure since we only have the one series of quests that players can actually get credit for.  (Well, you can also get a chronicle sheet for Ambush in Absalom, but that is an exception to the rule...)

There are going to be other games being held at this event on this day as well including D&D 5E and other board games and RPGs.  We are mostly looking for volunteers to GM, although if anyone wants to show up and help out by playing and providing the "voice of wisdom" to the new players, it is greatly appreciated!  (And if someone wants to show up and play through the Silverhex Chronicles to try something new...)
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...

Pippin
Veteran Field Agent

Post by Pippin » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:44 am

WhiteMane wrote:
Pippin wrote: I noticed you have We Be Goblins scheduled for 6 hours.  When I've run it and played in it, it only took 4 at most, usually less.  Are you planning to also run We Be goblins Too as part of it and is that why it's a longer span?
Sean...

This particular day is the day of the 6th Annual Micro-Con RPG Mini Con which is being held at Petrie's games.  That's why we are running the one hour quests for the entire day at one table, to give players a chance to try something new.  We also decided to go with We Be Goblins! as an introductory adventure since we only have the one series of quests that players can actually get credit for.  (Well, you can also get a chronicle sheet for Ambush in Absalom, but that is an exception to the rule...)

There are going to be other games being held at this event on this day as well including D&D 5E and other board games and RPGs.  We are mostly looking for volunteers to GM, although if anyone wants to show up and help out by playing and providing the "voice of wisdom" to the new players, it is greatly appreciated!  (And if someone wants to show up and play through the Silverhex Chronicles to try something new...)
Okay, that all makes good sense and I just might pop in to be a voice of wisdom, as you put it.  Having run the Silverhex quests, I'd definitely be interested to see them from the player's side of the table.
However, should you end up stuck with no GM, I'd be willing to forgo playing to fill in for whatever is needed since it's almost all stuff I've run before or at least prepped.
Sean

WhiteMane
Regional Venture-Coordinator
Name: O.J. Pinckert
PFS Number: 808
GM Stars: 5
GM Glyphs: 3
GM Novas: 3

Post by WhiteMane » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:09 pm

Brian...  I will stop by after the Veteran's Day Parade to help GM wherever I am needed (or add a voice of wisdom...)  I will be prepped to run either the Silverhex Chronicles or We Be Goblins! 

I would make a point of being there all day, but James is marching in the Veteran's Day Parade in the morning, and that takes priority for me...
O.J. Pinckert--Regional Venture Coordinator, Great Plains Region
whitemane_1@yahoo.com
PFS #808

Demons run when a good man goes to war...